Today

/ Monday, April 13, 2009 /
gue mau nulis poting ini buat temen tersayang gue hehehehe semoga aja dia baca dan ngerti ya :p chayooo!

You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes, yeah you PMS, like a bitch I would know, and you over think, always speak cryptically, I should knowthat you're no good for me!

No I don’t believe you, when you say don’t come around here no more, I won’t remind you, You said we wouldn’t be apart, No I don’t believe you, When you say you don’t need me anymore, So don’t pretend to, Not love me at all

tenang aja tan, gue yakin kok..

No we're not gonna waste another moment in this town and we won't come back the world is calling out. leave the past in the past gonna find the future. misery loves company well so long you'll miss me when I'm gone you're gonna miss me when I'm gone!!

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket, but I've got to get a move on with my life, it's time to be a big girl now, and big girls don't cry :)

so don't cry ya baby :)

0 shouts:

 
Copyright © 2010 Madness, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger